Sunday, March 29, 2009

Aching Hapiness-Episode I

People always feel amaze when new event unfold in their lives. Who would n't be, especially if said event happens for the first time.

I, for one, could not contain in my heart the blissfulness I felt when this person transgressed my seemingly serene life. I have not seen him a decade. I cannot even remember the face he wore when I saw him again. We were practically strangers with each other for the second time.

I did not consider that incident as a turning point of a good friendship. At first, we were just talking , reminishing the days when we were classmates and seatmates in one of the elementary schools in the barrio until we came to realize that the program where we were supposed to be expectators has ended. What a long way of establishing connections, bridging the almost 10 year-gap that seperated us.

I came to know from his very lips that someone special already owns his heart. Well, what would I say. He is just another acquiantance in the past. But little did I know that said information strucked me.

I realized that I was really strucked by HIM for the first time in my life..........but that was an unhappy moment to reminish because he was now a histoty who will never be told... Goodbye my friend six fet below the ground...

No comments:

Post a Comment